So the other day I was out BBQing some beef up for dinner and my son comes out and says he wanta to go running. I start laughing and tell him that I don’t run, but if you want to go running ask your Mom. He says “ok”, and then says “can I get my running out fit on” not think much of it, I say “sure go ahead”. The next thing I know, he come out dress like a true Nevada Basqo and starts to strike the following posses below with no instruction from me. I can not wait until he is old enough to hit the dance clubs with me we will be knocking dead!
- Thinking that a 40 once natural ice is to small for my first beer on a friday #
- Another warm day in lovely las vegas nevada. Stepping into a 4 hour meeting wishing I had free fruit #
As some of you know, I am a member of the Board of Trustees for KNPB the local PBS station for North Nevada. I support the station for it’s unique ability to be a non-profit organization that often supports other non-profits and the local community, they also produce content and programming that is not covered by the major networks bringing a value that can not be matched. I am not only a member of the Board but I am also a member of the Silver Circle to help support the station in the most important way. Please join the KNPB family and help support local programming and education that is only brought from KNPB.
- Looking at smoke on the horizon from a fire south of town in l:reno nevada #
- Wondering why i always push the limits of how late i can arrive at the airport #
- Looking at some big ass gun on the back of an 18 wheeler driving down the vegas strip bizarre #
- Discovering that if you rent a car in las vegas anymore, you will be returning your car to a new facility for every agency, tons of fun. #